Information on family clothing from Salvation Army

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Mrs.Frazier
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Information on family clothing from Salvation Army

Post by Mrs.Frazier »

Hello, my name is Jeff and I'm looking for information on assistance with clothing for my family.  A couple months ago we became homeless and recently relocated from new Martinsville WV to Wheeling WV.  When we lost our home most of our clothes and possessions hot ruined or lost. We now are faced with the changing seasons and we do not have the necessary clothing for fall and winter.  Some of the kids don't even have pants just shorts me included some only have samples instead of tennis shoes.  We're currently living in Salvation Army transitional housing trying to get back on the right path to be self-sufficient but we're limited to getting work or kids going to school because we really don't have the family clothing we need. We have kids that don't have backpacks for school also
 I was told a church member that they thought the Salvation army could help us with these issues.  Like I said we currently reside in Wheeling WV Ohio county.  If you could get back with me and let me know if you do help with issues like ours is greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.
CrackheadBob1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Information on family clothing from Salvation Army

Post by CrackheadBob1 »

Good morning,
My name is Lossy and I just moved  to Jacksonville North Carolina and am looking for help for clothes and more from the Salvation Army. I was wondering if there was any programs that help with utility bills, rental assistance, food, clothing and medical insurance. I’m not really sure where to look in my area other than the Salvation Army. My fiancé and I are trying to get into the process of moving.  I’m currently pregnant, have a dog and living in a house that’s under foreclosure. We are trying to get out of our current living situation into a more stable place of living and looking for all the help that we can get. Hope to hear back, thanks.
Lossy