Salvation Army intake site in Illinois

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
SHAY EVANS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Salvation Army intake site in Illinois

Post by SHAY EVANS »

Yes, I understand all that already. As I stated, I used the link below for Salvation Army and found the info for my intake site. Bloom Township Center in Chicago Heights is the intake site for my town (Homewood, IL). When I contacted them, they told me they were set up for salvation army, but they were not given passwords to get into the program to assist people.
I am trying to find out what other intake site I can go to apply for this assistance since Bloom Township Center is supposed to be the intake site for my town in Illinois. They are the only intake site shown for my town on the link below. Or is there a main contact number for Salvation Army (not the intake sites), but the head of the assistance portion so I can find out where I can go to apply?
Mixed Emotions

Re: Salvation Army intake site in Illinois

Post by Mixed Emotions »

We just got a disconnect for our utilities dated for 1/11. My fiancé just got laid off of his job 12/26. We have started the unemployment process in Illinois but haven’t received any payment yet. I wasn’t working due to taking care of my grandmother up until she passed away. And family as well as Salvation Army site in Illinois was helping me with stuff we needed. Now we have no income and can’t pay the utilities nor our rent for this month due on 1/10 with 4 children. If we lose our home we have nowhere to go.
If I can receive help I will donate money back with my tax money. Qing, my ex is the last known person at this address. And He has been gone since 6/2018 for beating me up pretty bad. I had to replace him on the lease. So, I’m trying to work things back out with my previous relationship with Roy Berry. And I was seeing if you could help Roy with any of the utilities and myself with the rent that goes to Terry and Mary Delph. We both are actively looking for work.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Salvation Army intake site in Illinois

Post by Admin »

What did the Salvation Army tell you? As you indicated you were working with them on your financial aid for utilities and rent. If you have 4 children it will be difficult without a job. But find Salvation Army in Illinois near you.

Mixed Emotions wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:33 pm We just got a disconnect for our utilities dated for 1/11. My fiancé just got laid off of his job 12/26. We have started the unemployment process in Illinois but haven’t received any payment yet. I wasn’t working due to taking care of my grandmother up until she passed away. And family as well as Salvation Army site in Illinois was helping me with stuff we needed. Now we have no income and can’t pay the utilities nor our rent for this month due on 1/10 with 4 children. If we lose our home we have nowhere to go.