Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Suzzyo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Humbling

Post by Suzzyo »

Good morning Jon,
My name is Molly and I was directed to the  Salvation Army for possible  financial assistance.
It is extremely humbling and hard to reach out but I would like to briefly explain my situation and see if there's anything you or your agency can do.
I am at home here in Prescott recovering from open-heart surgery that I had on June 13th. I am not okayed to drive yet and I have no date when I can return to work. My work was very physically intensive so I think I have to go back to the drawing board with my work but that's another subject. I am a single mom with three young children and I now realize what savings I had are essentially gone.
I am currently trying to reapply for food stamps and hopefully that will go well in the next couple of days.
I am renting a lovely home for me and my kids and at the end of this month the rent will be due. I need to pay $1,333.00 by August 1 and at this point I don't have it. Luckily my bills are quite low and I'm already signed up for the aps assistance program. However, when my bills come due APS will probably be roughly $50-70 and my cable/ internet is usually about $80.
Thank you so much for your reply and any assistance you may be able to offer me. i am so humbled. If not I understand and I will keep contacting other agencies.
Thanks Again!
Molly
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Humbling

Post by Admin »

Hi Molly, We are not the Salvation Army. But we do have information on their programs. You can find them here, at Salvation Army near you.
Each local center is independent and they offer different services and assistance programs. And good for you for asking help, get over pride, and it is not humbling.
Suzzyo wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:52 am Good morning Jon,
My name is Molly and I was directed to the  Salvation Army for possible  financial assistance.
It is extremely humbling and hard to reach out but I would like to briefly explain my situation and see if there's anything you or your agency can do.
Molly