Refused housing by Nonprofit

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Dontaeg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Refused housing by Nonprofit

Post by Dontaeg »

I have been working with a nonprofit organization in Duval County for about 6 months now. I’m homeless Disabled Domestic Violence victim and been suffering from an eviction from domestic violence. 3 months ago I approved for an apartment. When they decided not to work with me any longer, without any complete explanation. Every since then I’ve been searching for help for housing, assistance, guidance anything. Yet, still unsuccessful.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Refused housing by Nonprofit

Post by Admin »

If you tried one non-profit and did not have success, then try the United Way rent assistance programs. More here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
They can often give referrals to places to help with Disabled Domestic Violence victims. Or they can give guidance. The United Way can be a good reference.

Dontaeg wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:07 am I have been working with a nonprofit organization in Duval County for about 6 months now. I’m homeless Disabled Domestic Violence victim and been suffering from an eviction from domestic violence. 3 months ago I approved for an apartment. When they decided not to work with me any longer, without any complete explanation. Every since then I’ve been searching for help for housing, assistance, guidance anything. Yet, still unsuccessful.
Isal

Post by Isal »

Hello, My name is Cecil. I'm currently looking for rental as well as housing assistance information. I currently live in Canonsburg Pennsylvania (Washington County). I work 3 days a week at my full time job and work 2 days a week at my second job and I'm on the verge of losing my car and I'm steady being late on my rent because I can't afford it now. Non-profits seem to deny me for housing and I need help really bad. Please help!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Great for you working hard with 2 jobs. Why are you falling so far behind if 2 jobs? Is full time not paying you enough? Bad spending habits? Etcc.
Regardless, there are many resources you can try. Find assistance in Washington county PA. As there are many services you may find for debts, income, and more.
Isal wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:49 am Hello, My name is Cecil. I'm currently looking for rental as well as housing assistance information. I currently live in Canonsburg Pennsylvania (Washington County). I work 3 days a week at my full time job and work 2 days a week at my second job and I'm on the verge of losing my car and I'm steady being late on my rent because I can't afford it now. Non-profits seem to deny me for housing and I need help really bad. Please help!