AHR

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Anestatia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

AHR

Post by Anestatia »

Actually was on the AHR page looking for any and every type of resource. I'm a single mother of three who is homeless and I've utilized all my resources. I exhausted my savings account and I've racked up a considerable amount of debt with loans and credit cards in order to provide for my three little babies which whom are all under the age of 9.
 I have applied at every establishment including AHR. I see done odd hard labor jobs for little to nothing and been to the county and still I'm in the streets. I'm just praying for a miracle and I'm so scared of the dark because it seems like that's when being homeless with 3 children and no type of finances really hits the hardest and that's when the world seems to sleep and I'm scared to because I have nowhere to call home and I'm uncomfortable and do not know where or what I will face the upcoming day so I don't want to risk sleeping and letting time pass and time is my biggest enemy at this point in my life.
I'm 27 years old and I'm a single mother of three. I believe if there is a will there is a way and without losing myself in this hardship. I realize I thank God every day to be able to wake up and the reason why I will not give up is because my children need me and I need them. Please help us we could really use a miracle well if not me my children cause they are the only thing that matters.
MarryM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: AHR

Post by MarryM »

My name is Kenneth and I am participating in the Affordable housing program. I need help from AHR or another place, but according to the program I would still need the $5000 dollars to get into this property which I do not have. Maybe AHR will help? my rent is $1070 per month and income is SSI for 900 per month. I do get help from family member to help with cost of rent, I should be getting a raise from SSI come December, if I can get into this house it would help so that family member dose not have to help me pay. How do I get an AHR grant sent to me for a down payment for that property, please help