Bad customer service from the Salvation Army

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
MARLEYBRINX
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bad customer service from the Salvation Army

Post by MARLEYBRINX »

Yes. The salvation army will not answer and they have terrible customer service. The Catholic church in the area hung up on me. The crisis center told me I could wait until Monday and then possibly get some food. The other places in addition to the Salvation Army I asked all say the same thing- there is no help. The other option was to ask the chief of police and he denied there was any available funding. We called the numbers listed out of Dallas, wait forever due to bad customer service and they will "get back to us" or send us on an automated adventure that keeps circling. I don’t know what to do...
Phyllis

Re: Bad customer service from the Salvation Army

Post by Phyllis »

Hello,
I am a recent college graduate struggling with paying bills: rent, overdue tuition, food, and bus pass. I live in New York City and I would like to be referred to a listing of private agencies or foundations that can be of assistance to me at this critical time. As the Salvation Army has very bad customer service. On my part, I am doing a job hunt by filing put job applications in order to secure a job.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bad customer service from the Salvation Army

Post by Admin »

The Salvation Army has very bad service? Huh? That is unfortunate for you to say about a charity that asks nothing in return from you...they just try to help and you criticize volunteers? Anyway, here is a link to more resources from the Salvation Army in New York City.
Phyllis wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:12 am Hello,
I am a recent college graduate struggling with paying bills: rent, overdue tuition, food, and bus pass. I live in New York City and I would like to be referred to a listing of private agencies or foundations that can be of assistance to me at this critical time. As the Salvation Army has very bad customer service. On my part, I am doing a job hunt by filing put job applications in order to secure a job.
I look forward to hearing from you.