Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Wentz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Charity to remove a tree in yard

Post by Wentz »

Good evening,
My grandmother lives in Barre, VT and has a tree in her front yard that is causing concern. It needs to be removed but she is on a very limited budget (in fact she receives some public assistance). Someone told her there is a charity program that will assist her with removing the tree but she doesn't know any info about it. She was told that they will take the tree down for free and donate the wood. Could you provide any information on this charity program?
Evaluation

Re: Charity to remove a tree in yard

Post by Evaluation »

I am trying to find someone who could or would know how to help an elderly couple out remove a tree in their yard. There 2 grand kids they have helped raise. For thanksgiving dinner she is almost deaf and he has Alzheimer. They cannot drive their grandchildren try to help by take them to drive and stuff but are having a hard time this year for holiday dinners as well as the tree work. They live at Venice FL 34293. They are having a very hard time with everything and a charity with needs, including tree removal would be great. But do best they can thank you and happy holidays.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try a charity for tree removal. There are volunteers that help around the home. Maybe they can do some basic tree work.
Just be sure of any liability though. As if a volunteer, that is uninsured does work on a tree, and hurts themselves or damages your home, you want to be cautions of that.
Tempah

Post by Tempah »

Hello my name is Ashley. I live in Clewiston Florida. I need help with home repairs, mostly to remove a tree in the yard. I started to have leaks everywhere and I work from home so it's affecting my employment. I have 2 small kids under the age of 6. My home right now is not livable due to the tree. I am not sure how this works or even if I'm writing to the right people. Taking a leap of faith and a little desperate. I live in a small town and the few companies that do roof fixing or home repairs won't do payment plans. They want all the money up front. I can't afford that at the moment.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Ashley,
Try the financial assistance programs in Pinellas County. Some non-profits may either offer grants for home repair (like removal of a tree) or provide volunteers to assist. There are multiple places to try, as noted here.
Locate and get help with tree removal, repairs and more at assistance programs in Pinellas County.
Tempah wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:08 am Hello my name is Ashley. I live in Clewiston Florida.