Find charities that can provide help and assistance
MayaBijou
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Vouchers from charities

Post by MayaBijou »

Hello, I am the new manager of the new Motel 6 West in Pendleton Oregon. Right
Now we are currently taking vouchers from catholic charities, Southbay program, Domestic Violence, Homestart program, Hispanic Heritage of San Diego and others.
We have a contract with this programs for a year and help by providing room accommodation with all amenities included at a very low price. We bill them then send us a check to pay the family/individuals stay at our property. We are trying to build more connections and more friends with all this charity organizations to be also a help for them with the voucher system. Please keep us in mind and give us the right person to contact. Thanks hope to hear from me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vouchers from charities

Post by Admin »

We do not understand your email. Are you looking for more information on motel vouchers and charities that may have them? If so, read here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... chers.html
Generally Motel 6 will qualify for these programs as do other properties. And they can help victims of domestic violence, hispanics, and others in need too.
MayaBijou wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:14 am Hello, I am the new manager of the new Motel 6 West in Pendleton Oregon. Right
Now we are currently taking vouchers from catholic charities, Southbay program, Domestic Violence, Homestart program, Hispanic Heritage of San Diego and others.
We have a contract with this programs for a year and help by providing room accommodation with all amenities included at a very low price. We bill them then send us a check to pay the family/individuals stay at our property. We are trying to build more connections and more friends with all this charity organizations to be also a help for them with the voucher system. Please keep us in mind and give us the right person to contact. Thanks hope to hear from me.
Meredith

Post by Meredith »

I live in Anacortes, WA and found that my family and I could really benefit from these charity voucher programs:
Community Voucher Program - One-time-only vouchers may be issued by the Assistance League. This is often done in partnership with local charitable organization. Those that benefit will need to be pre-screened, low-income clients.
Fans and Blankets - Especially during the winter or summer, the organization provides fans and blankets to seniors who live independently. Rarely the Assistance League may have an air conditioner.
Food Boxes - Provides free groceries, canned goods and household supplies to those in need of a meal.
Fans and Blankets - Especially during the winter or summer, the organization provides fans and blankets to seniors who live independently. Rarely the Assistance League may have an air conditioner.
Thrift Shop Clothing Vouchers - They are provided to area social services agencies, charities, churches, and aid organizations. The items are given by the national charity organization to selected clients. Those income qualified families then need to bring the voucher to the store and shop for one complete outfit.
My name is Brittany, I am 26.
My finance is John, he is 34
And our twins are 2.
We are homeless
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is quite a list. Apply at a Community Action Agency in Washington near you. They tend to help low income clients and may have vouchers for you. Or direct you to places for food boxes, clothes, air conditioners and more. But you need a roof over your house and a job....as no good to get free vouchers if you are not close to being stable.
Meredith wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:28 am I live in Anacortes, WA and found that my family and I could really benefit from these charity voucher programs:
Community Voucher Program - One-time-only vouchers may be issued by the Assistance League. This is often done in partnership with local charitable organization. Those that benefit will need to be pre-screened, low-income clients.
Food Boxes - Provides free groceries, canned goods and household supplies to those in need of a meal.
Thrift Shop Clothing Vouchers - They are provided to area social services agencies, charities, churches, and aid organizations. The items are given by the national charity organization to selected clients. Those income qualified families then need to bring the voucher to the store and shop for one complete outfit.
My name is Brittany, I am 26.
My finance is John, he is 34
And our twins are 2.
We are homeless
Thank you