Find charities that can provide help and assistance
MayaBijou
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Vouchers from charities

Post by MayaBijou » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:14 am

Hello, I am the new manager of the new Motel 6 West in Pendleton Oregon. Right
Now we are currently taking vouchers from catholic charities, Southbay program, Domestic Violence, Homestart program, Hispanic Heritage of San Diego and others.
We have a contract with this programs for a year and help by providing room accommodation with all amenities included at a very low price. We bill them then send us a check to pay the family/individuals stay at our property. We are trying to build more connections and more friends with all this charity organizations to be also a help for them with the voucher system. Please keep us in mind and give us the right person to contact. Thanks hope to hear from me.

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Vouchers from charities

Post by Admin » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:50 pm

We do not understand your email. Are you looking for more information on motel vouchers and charities that may have them? If so, read here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... chers.html
Generally Motel 6 will qualify for these programs as do other properties. And they can help victims of domestic violence, hispanics, and others in need too.
MayaBijou wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:14 am
Hello, I am the new manager of the new Motel 6 West in Pendleton Oregon. Right
Now we are currently taking vouchers from catholic charities, Southbay program, Domestic Violence, Homestart program, Hispanic Heritage of San Diego and others.
We have a contract with this programs for a year and help by providing room accommodation with all amenities included at a very low price. We bill them then send us a check to pay the family/individuals stay at our property. We are trying to build more connections and more friends with all this charity organizations to be also a help for them with the voucher system. Please keep us in mind and give us the right person to contact. Thanks hope to hear from me.