Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Nia Nacci
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ministry

Post by Nia Nacci »

Hello,
I visited your center about 6 weeks ago. I was homeless at the time. Your Ministries gave me several lists of places to inquire about help.
Good News ...I am now in an apartment. I found food pantry, places to have a hot meal, applied for Access Florida assistance and change my Medicare over!
Not quite good news... I can't fully pay my rent for April, I can't pay the deposit to turn my power on. I only have 2 summer outfits, a pair of well-worn sandals and 1 thin blanket. I can't pay for a Florida ID.
I do not want to end up homeless again.
I have always been able to take care of myself. Up until October of this year. I fled an abusive relationship in Washington State in November. Ended up in the hospital weeks 2 and 3 in Tampa.
I am 59, disabled and a US citizen
Is there anything Metro Ministries can assist me with?
I appreciate all that you do.
God Bless
Tyler Hanson

Re: Ministry

Post by Tyler Hanson »

My name is Christina. I'm 29 years old and I am homeless for the past 7 years up until about two and a half weeks ago when I was put into a short term ministry housing. I was in a very abusive relationship it's last time that he went to jail fortunately he has stayed away from me. I was left with a fifth wheel that he had purchased from one of his friends whom I have no contact information for and have it parked on my ex in-laws property who don't have an issue with me being there being. It is that we get along fine - it's just the uncle who is threatening me every day and harassing me saying that he's going to have CHP.
He told me he's put a gun in my face and he has screamed and been very violent and hostile I'm on state disability because I am emotionally disabled and I don't have any family of my own, other than the family in this ministry. I have social anxiety so even this email is really hard for me to do but I'm desperate and I'm scared and I need help I need help with being able to have some stance or some information on how I can get him off my back with being able to be in my RV.
I've been parked here for the past year and up until recently it wasn't an issue. I don't know exactly what the laws are I try to educate myself online but if there's any way that I can receive some sort of help with registration. I have a small companion dog and a kitten and if I lose this RV or if I go to jail for camping illegally God knows what'll happen to them as the ministry does not take dogs.
I know that you have a lot of requests and you guys service a lot of people and I am no different than the millions of others in need but I am asking you I'm begging you please look into this matter because I have a matter of days.
He just brought his gun into my trailer this morning to flash it around and I don't know what he will do but it looks and seems as if he will go to any lengths to get me out of here. I do not know why he despises me. He does not own the property but he does come here every day. My grandfather is 88 years old and doesn't need the stress but we get along great and he tells me that he has doesn't mind but he also won't tell the sun which is the angle of my ex anything when he's yelling at me but then again he yells at him. So sorry for rambling on I've been just so nervous and stressed out and I am at a complete loss and I'm praying that I can get some answers from your ministry. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward and hope to hear back from you soon. My name is Christina
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many churches have ministries or give out rent or utility help. They can also help with substance abuse needs, abuse, and other challenges of the poor. Find churches here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ance_.html
Latika Jha

Post by Latika Jha »

Good morning,
My name is Briana.
I was wondering if you have any ministry programs in my area that will help with rent? My zip code is 77058 and I already went to interfaith caring ministry this year, they only help families once a year so I can't go back till next year. I'm scared I'm going to lose my apartment and me and my family wouldn't know what to do after that. So if you can reach back out to me I would really appreciate it.
Thanks so much for your time