Need Help with Furniture

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Motherof4
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Help with Furniture

Post by Motherof4 »

Yes my family and I moved from the state of Maine. We was stating with some friends until we got a place. We finally found a good house and will be moving in 6/9/2010
The only thing is we have no furniture, no beds, no dishes, no table chairs, no dresser
Well to put it in simply terms we DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AT ALL :cry: I am not sure of any places where I can get good furniture. I would like to get half way good conidition things
Not things that are run down and not asking for brand new things. I have two other children that are coming to visit me for the summer for 8 weeks I would like to have their room done. I am looking to get bunk beds for them they are boys
and dressers and maybe even more clothes
If I am asking for a lot them I am sorry just new to this state and thinking people will read this and assist or know where I can get assistance. Thank you for taking the time to read this
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Help with Furniture

Post by Admin »

Programs that provide furniture in Maine are not common. Can you post what County you live in? I need more specifics. In the meantime, here is a listing of asssitance programs for the state, with some info on Portland and other areas linked to here as well.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Motherof4

Post by Motherof4 »

We moved from Maine. We are now living in Round Rock TEXAS needing assistance with furniture
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I see. So that is Williamson County Texas. Try this link for information on several organizations in the area. Also try the local community action agency, Williamson-Burnet County Opportunities. Phone number (512) 763-1400. They are another great resource to use for aid.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_p1.html
Motherof4 wrote:We moved from Maine. We are now living in Round Rock TEXAS needing assistance with furniture
Aerial

Post by Aerial »

I'm a mother of seven living in a hotel with no income at the moment. I pray EVERYDAY just to make it.
I'm screaming out for help with a place and furniture. I would love for me and my kids to get in a home with furniture for everyone to be comfortable on and have peace. We have been in this hotel for almost a year now and we are all sleeping all together one bathroom and a little two plate burner to cook on but we are still alive. I had a car accident January 2015 that left me with a really big setback but I refuse to give up.
If there is ANY HELP or assistance you could do for us to find and furnish a home. PLEASE. WE will be some of the happiest people in the world to just feel a little normal again. I have six boys and one girl ages 17 to 5 I LOVE SOOOO MUCH I just would love to see a huge smile on their face like they deserve. Someone please help!