Contact me on housing

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Love
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Contact me on housing

Post by Love » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:55 am

Hello, I am going thru hard times and need charitable assistance with my transitional housing situation for me and my kids. I am in the process of going thru an eviction and really not trying to loss my place, but dealing with a landlord she state they can't take a portion payment so I ask about the low income basis on my income and she still state they can't take portion payment what can I do. Please someone from your charity contact me as soon as possible.

Survivor

Re: Contact me on housing

Post by Survivor » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:52 pm

Good Morning,
I’m trying to find a phone # of a place that I can call for mortgage assistance/senior help for my mom...she lives in west Babylon Ny.
I find this site very confusing to find to contact for housing and not easy to find help.  Can you please direct me to a place near west Babylon Ny?
Thank you, 

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Contact me on housing

Post by Admin » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:47 pm

Maybe Homeshare can help. It is a great service for seniors, and maybe the program can help your mom. Read more.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _with.html
Survivor wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:52 pm
Good Morning,
I’m trying to find a phone # of a place that I can call for mortgage assistance/senior help for my mom...she lives in west Babylon Ny.
I find this site very confusing to find to contact for housing and not easy to find help.  Can you please direct me to a place near west Babylon Ny?
Thank you,