Contact me on housing

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Love
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Contact me on housing

Post by Love »

Hello, I am going thru hard times and need charitable assistance with my transitional housing situation for me and my kids. I am in the process of going thru an eviction and really not trying to loss my place, but dealing with a landlord she state they can't take a portion payment so I ask about the low income basis on my income and she still state they can't take portion payment what can I do. Please someone from your charity contact me as soon as possible.
Survivor

Re: Contact me on housing

Post by Survivor »

Good Morning,
I’m trying to find a phone # of a place that I can call for mortgage assistance/senior help for my mom...she lives in west Babylon Ny.
I find this site very confusing to find to contact for housing and not easy to find help.  Can you please direct me to a place near west Babylon Ny?
Thank you, 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe Homeshare can help. It is a great service for seniors, and maybe the program can help your mom. Read more.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _with.html
Survivor wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:52 pm Good Morning,
I’m trying to find a phone # of a place that I can call for mortgage assistance/senior help for my mom...she lives in west Babylon Ny.
I find this site very confusing to find to contact for housing and not easy to find help.  Can you please direct me to a place near west Babylon Ny?
Thank you, 
Scott G

Post by Scott G »

Hello, a friend of mine told me about your program because my boyfriend and I are in desperate need of housing assistance. Can you please contact us.
We currently reside in Jim Thorpe (Carbon County) but are willing to relocate to Lehigh County if necessary. Our landlord dropped of an eviction notice yesterday which was dated 09/21/21 but in the notice he's saying that its 15 days from the 10th of October and we must vacate the premises by the 25th. So, we literally have 3 days to move. We did find a room for rent but its $475 for the 1st month's rent and $225 for security deposit. We only have about $200, so if you can please contact us on housing.
If there's any way you could help us we would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you, 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You need to contact the places, like Salvation Army. We just list the programs and information. But for housing, and other support, try them. Learn about Salvation Army resources for the low income.
Scott G wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:50 am Hello, a friend of mine told me about your program because my boyfriend and I are in desperate need of housing assistance. Can you please contact us.