I am a senior Catholic been practicing for a long time

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
MrsJasnen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am a senior Catholic been practicing for a long time

Post by MrsJasnen »

I am disabled, Catholic senior citizen (69 in November), facing eviction, only income SS. Need immediate housing, rent and food assistance, or I will be homeless on the street by next Tuesday or Wednesday.
Landlord started eviction proceedings while I have been in California with my mother in hospice. She died last Tuesday. Just heard my car was stolen from my house in Las Vegas. Can't leave Henry, CA till Tuesday when my SS hits the bank, because my bank has no branches in NV, and my bank card was stolen. Please help!
I don't know where to turn as a senior citizen Catholic who has been faithful, have no one I can trust in NV, and have been trying to find a place to go there on this defective cell phone. Almost everything I had has been or is being stolen from where I was living in LV, and I have no family or friends I can turn to for help.
Cswindell

Re: I am a senior Catholic been practicing for a long time

Post by Cswindell »

Hello, my name is Tunisia and I am Catholic as well as a senior. I was needing info on emergency rental assistance and emergency utility assistance in my state of Florida , I live in Lake county in the city of Leesburg.
I have four grand children and a husband who recently had a heart attack and can no longer work. We pray for him every day in our Catholic Church.
I do have a job but it's not stabled. It’s a PRN as needed teaching job that pays part-time. I'm currently looking for more work and have interview lined up. I know it's not enough time to get rent or utilities paid. I'm already a month behind on utilities.
If you can contact me as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am a senior Catholic been practicing for a long time

Post by Admin »

since you are a Catholic, then try Tampa Bay Catholic Charities assistance programs. Maybe food, financial aid, rent help, and more may be offered.
Cswindell wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:27 am Hello, my name is Tunisia and I am Catholic as well as a senior. I was needing info on emergency rental assistance and emergency utility assistance in my state of Florida ,