Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Needhelpwithmybills
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Office hours

Post by Needhelpwithmybills »

To whom it may concern,
Hi. I reside in Savage, MN. And financially the New Year has been a bit of a struggle. In late 2017, I had the misfortune of being laid off. And in short am having a difficult time keeping pace with my bills. Both my phone, and cable have been cut off. And I’m sitting in a Barnes and Noble, desperately researching where to turn for financial help.
I’ve dedicated over 90% of my paychecks this Month, to keeping myself from being evicted. Leaving very little to put towards my other bills. And as I mentioned up above, I’m not exactly sure where to turn for help?
So what I’m asking for is what your hours are? I have a full time job and work Monday thru Friday 8:30 to 5:30, are you open on the weekends? Where do you suggest, or recommend I look into to assist me while I try to dig out of this financial mess? From reading through your assistance program, what advice would you give in taking care of both my phone and cable?
Thank you, for your time and assistance.
Ebonee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Office hours

Post by Ebonee »

How would I find hydro one help? I'm being cut off in a little over a week. 'm a single mom on disability. I'm also living in a semi-rural location and charities have limited office hours. No hydro means no water etc. I don't qualify for any local programs. Please help!?!? I'm at my wits end!