Want to try the Salvation Army in Nevada for help

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Zuckenberg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Want to try the Salvation Army in Nevada for help

Post by Zuckenberg »

Good Afternoon,

Seeking rental assistance for myself and sick elder parent from the Vegas Salvation Army. I make under 86,000 and as my ill parent is disable I was hoping to get more information on places in Nevada that I could apply to for this assistance. My mother is homeless and mentally ill at current and to get her help to have a day aid who will ensure her consistent medicinal intake I would have to have a place for her to stay and as I don’t make enough to do so and offset her other expenses that are not covered by her insurance I was hoping to put in an application. Thank you.
Kylep

Re: Want to try the Salvation Army in Nevada for help

Post by Kylep »

Hello, I am from Nevada. I'm asking for help from the Salvation Army with everything .I'm disabled and I'm on oxygen when I going to see and Nevada power turned off my light about one month ago and you been sleeping here and there with my dog. I found a place but I don't have the first month rent or deposit until the first of the month and I'm also asking for housing for low income so we can move into our new place. I’m also PSTD plus lupus and chronic leg ulcers with hypertext scaring. If can't pay the electric bill with the money that is receive from SSI.
It not enough so cam you the Salvation Army in Nevada please help me or come and place us in a shelter until the beginning of the morning.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Want to try the Salvation Army in Nevada for help

Post by Admin »

We have a list of Nevada Salvation Army centers, the phone numbers, and other information on them. Try of course calling the center near you, as there are many. Maybe they can help you get into that place you found, and look here for Salvation Army in Nevada emergency help.
Kylep wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:23 am Hello, I am from Nevada. I'm asking for help from the Salvation Army with everything .I'm disabled and I'm on oxygen when I going to see and Nevada power turned off my light about one month ago and you been sleeping here and there with my dog. I found a place but I don't have the first month rent or deposit until the first of the month and I'm also asking for housing for low income so we can move into our new place. I’m also PSTD plus lupus and chronic leg ulcers with hypertext scaring. If can't pay the electric bill with the money that is receive from SSI.
It not enough so cam you the Salvation Army in Nevada please help me or come and place us in a shelter until the beginning of the morning.