Where does a baptized Catholic Turn to?

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Boomer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where does a baptized Catholic Turn to?

Post by Boomer »

Good morning. I am a baptized, confirmed catholic. I am in the process of helping a Catholic family overseas, being persecuted and threatened by Muslims. This family adopted me as one of their own. I am their eldest daughter/sister. The one I call brother, I keep in contact with every day works security at the local airport there. He is constantly facing persecution and threats by his in charge/supervisors who are all Muslim.
They took and physically changed his religion on all his paperwork to Muslim from Roman Catholic. They told him that if he kept insisting that he was Catholic that they would kill him and his family. They are wishing to immigrate to the USA to be near their American family (me and my daughter), here in Calhoun GA. His mom and dad already has visitor visas, but does not speak a lot of English. He is wishing to obtain a visitor visa and join them to help with the immigration process for them and the rest of his family. I am wishing to support the entire family, as a matter of fact I have about three different people looking for a 3-4 bedroom house for us to live. Upon entry into the US, four members of this family are ready to work.
I have emailed Mrs. Bensman there, she said that as long as they were in the USA, they would be able to assist. All I am asking from you is assistance with a room here where I live/work, while they file their paperwork. I live/work at the Quality Inn on Red Bud rd., Calhoun GA. as employee here, I qualify for friends and family discount here. I would need a verification letter that they would have a place to live that I would be able to send to my brother so that he would be able to obtain a visitor visa for himself and his son.
This family does have all their passports current and up to date.
I also have Congressman Graves’s office help as soon as they file their immigration papers with embassy.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a very good weekend. God Bless you in all you do.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where does a baptized Catholic Turn to?

Post by Admin »

Try a church. There are many of them out there. They will help Catholics and to our knowledge rarely turn anyone in need away, no matter their religion. If it is help in entering the US, then try Catholic charities. They offer immigration/refugee and related programs. That charity/church may be the best for you.
Boomer wrote:Good morning. I am a baptized, confirmed catholic. I am in the process of helping a Catholic family overseas, being persecuted and threatened by Muslims. This family adopted me as one of their own. I am their eldest daughter/sister. The one I call brother, I keep in contact with every day works security at the local airport there. He is constantly facing persecution and threats by his in charge/supervisors who are all Muslim.
They took and physically changed his religion on all his paperwork to Muslim from Roman Catholic. They told him that if he kept insisting that he was Catholic that they would kill him and his family. They are wishing to immigrate to the USA to be near their American family (me and my daughter), here in Calhoun GA. His mom and dad already has visitor visas, but does not speak a lot of English. He is wishing to obtain a visitor visa and join them to help with the immigration process for them and the rest of his family. I am wishing to support the entire family, as a matter of fact I have about three different people looking for a 3-4 bedroom house for us to live. Upon entry into the US, four members of this family are ready to work.
I have emailed Mrs. Bensman there, she said that as long as they were in the USA, they would be able to assist. All I am asking from you is assistance with a room here where I live/work, while they file their paperwork. I live/work at the Quality Inn on Red Bud rd., Calhoun GA. as employee here, I qualify for friends and family discount here. I would need a verification letter that they would have a place to live that I would be able to send to my brother so that he would be able to obtain a visitor visa for himself and his son.
This family does have all their passports current and up to date.
I also have Congressman Graves’s office help as soon as they file their immigration papers with embassy.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a very good weekend. God Bless you in all you do.
Kids

Post by Kids »

My name is Michonda,
My family and I are in desperate need of emergency housing of some kind to get us off the street. We are baptized Catholics but have been homeless for almost 4 months. We were sleeping in my truck but it recently got impounded.
We have absolutely nowhere to go and no money. I do have an income that consist of Social Security totaling at the moment of $735 a month and another $520 from TANF.
My family consists of myself my husband Patrick, my son Elijah (8 years old) and my son Achilles who is 6 years. We are all Catholics. We recently rented a house from a man in Chewelah, but soon thereafter he assaulted both I and my husband. It was not until that time that we discovered that he was extremely mentally unstable as he has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and at the time the salt was not taking his medication.
Due to this situation we lost quite a bit of money and our home and now we're back on the street right where we started. I am just desperate to get us off the street our family has been through a lot we lost my fiancé and my children's father to a tragic accident and soon thereafter I lost my son to another unspeakable accident. I feel that my family and I just need a helping hand or break or some kind of luck because we have suffering so much pain and loss that I don't know how much more we could take. So if you could point us in the right direction or help us, baptized Catholic, it would be much appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.  
Perry

Post by Perry »

My name is Tamer
I am an immigrant from Yemen who led the area when they went after Catholics.
I am 36 years old and I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science in 2008.
Due to the current situation such as the war and the siege on our country, work was suspended in Yemen due to the lack of monthly salary so that is also why I went to US as a refugee.
Currently, I work as a records accountant in a clothing store, with a daily wage of just over $100, and working hours about 12 hours
That's an average of $8 an hour
Because I spend most of my time in the current work, I cannot look for additional work that increases my income
I don't get any vacations, extra work, or bonuses, and I don't have any health insurance.
My monthly obligations such as housing rent, eating and drinking expenses, my child's expenses, school fees and other expenses are about $720.
I hope that you will guide me to other ways that I can increase my financial income or guide me to any work that helps me as a Catholic.