Single Mum in the UK

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Tempah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single Mum in the UK

Post by Tempah »

Hi am seeking help for a young single mum 24 years old.
She has had a life of hurt and I am looking it see if you able to help her.
She has just started bachelor of psychology and youth services and wants to work with abused homeless kids.
She is a single mum living in London and is already experiencing difficulty with finances getting to and from unit. Food and everyday finances.
I want this young girl to succeed and I’m looking for help for her from your charity.
Are you able to provide financial help for her it succeed or if you know charities? That can help her. Kind regards.
15Varet

Re: Single Mum in the UK

Post by 15Varet »

I live in London UK. My gas is turned me on but my electricity shut off and I am facing losing my council housing. My kids would be homeless and my house because my bill is outrageous. I do believe it has to do with my smart meter but yet I do not know and you can email me with information for single mums and who from a charity I can talk to get my bill paid or assistance of it I would appreciate it, thank you.
ChuckieMac
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single Mum in the UK

Post by ChuckieMac »

Good morning, my need is in financial area in London UK. In my bank account, a Couple years ago I got loan about € 7.000. I prayed already 3000 but still need to pay 4,000. Unfortunately I struggle with money and now is so difficult to pay the rest. Please help me to pay my loan as I really don’t know anybody who has so much money. I also pray to God to bless me with someone who can bless me, in Jesus name. I believe also that God will bless those who bless, that is what the bible says. Amen. Thank you in advance, God bless you.