Since seasonal work we pawned our goods

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
LizziStev
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Since seasonal work we pawned our goods

Post by LizziStev »

Good Morning,
I was told that your charity might be able to help for our rent. We have been hit so hard financially the last couple months. We had to sell our washer and dryer, pawn all of our stuff that was pawn able just to make rent last month. We are into the same issue this month.
I'm the only one working at the moment until my husband starts his seasonal position on 11/17. I have a part time job that I get paid every two weeks but by next I'll have three extra jobs in top of my first. Paychecks won’t be here in time to pay Rent. If there is anything you can do so we don't lose our apartment. We live in Liberty hill. I'd greatly appreciate it. There is a family of 6.
Thanks,
Shapman
anti spam: Blue

Re: Since seasonal work we pawned our goods

Post by Shapman »

Name is celine and I live in Newark New Jersey. I live with my parents and my 4 siblings and I just lost my seasonal job. I also have 2 kids - my oldest son is 2 and my youngest is 3 weeks old. I am unemployed right now from my seasonal job and so is my father. Right now as am writing this we are 4 month behind on rent, no electricity and gas in the house even after we pawned our stuff. I am asking and begging for help. Please help us. I am so scared that anytime we can become homeless with my 3 weeks baby sleeping outside. Please we need help, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Since seasonal work we pawned our goods

Post by Admin »

If you pawned your goods, there are rules and regulations nationwide. Also, if you lost your seasonal job, have you looked into a full time one yet? Especially if you live with 4 siblings AND your parents. Seems like there should be enough bodies to pay the bills. But read here on pawnshop loans.
Shapman wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:25 pm Name is celine and I live in Newark New Jersey. I live with my parents and my 4 siblings and I just lost my seasonal job. I also have 2 kids - my oldest son is 2 and my youngest is 3 weeks old. I am unemployed right now from my seasonal job and so is my father. Right now as am writing this we are 4 month behind on rent, no electricity and gas in the house even after we pawned our stuff. I am asking and begging for help. Please help us. I am so scared that anytime we can become homeless with my 3 weeks baby sleeping outside. Please we need help, thank you.