Any church groups in Texas?

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Rested
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any church groups in Texas?

Post by Rested » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:03 pm

I am 54 years old and still have a 15 year old daughter at home. Within the last 10 month my husband has left me twice for a women he has a 5 year affair with. He cleaned out accounts. This time he left me again and disappeared. He can’t be reached and left me again financially stranded. I have severe anxiety problems and need to get to my older children in Texas. Is there any church group they could help me with moving expenses? I can’t wait until I lose my roof over the head, please help me to relocate to Texas? Thank you.

Decorator
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Any church groups in Texas?

Post by Decorator » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:42 pm

I'm staying with my brothers in Madison Texas, all have children and my youngest Brother is a person that don't appreciate what I do. He expects me to have money all the time and neglect what I have to do. I'm currently looking for a place for myself and my boys and a job and I hope the churches in Texas can help. But not sure if and when the lights may get cut off and I need for them to be on cause my oldest son has Epilepsy. I help when I can and he don't work but pay anything on the bills that are his place. But my kids are there that is why I'm reaching out. I can't apply for him. He has to do it. Help.