Any church groups in Texas?

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Rested
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any church groups in Texas?

Post by Rested »

I am 54 years old and still have a 15 year old daughter at home. Within the last 10 month my husband has left me twice for a women he has a 5 year affair with. He cleaned out accounts. This time he left me again and disappeared. He can’t be reached and left me again financially stranded. I have severe anxiety problems and need to get to my older children in Texas. Is there any church group they could help me with moving expenses? I can’t wait until I lose my roof over the head, please help me to relocate to Texas? Thank you.
Decorator

Re: Any church groups in Texas?

Post by Decorator »

I'm staying with my brothers in Madison Texas, all have children and my youngest Brother is a person that don't appreciate what I do. He expects me to have money all the time and neglect what I have to do. I'm currently looking for a place for myself and my boys and a job and I hope the churches in Texas can help. But not sure if and when the lights may get cut off and I need for them to be on cause my oldest son has Epilepsy. I help when I can and he don't work but pay anything on the bills that are his place. But my kids are there that is why I'm reaching out. I can't apply for him. He has to do it. Help.
JeffreyAls

Post by JeffreyAls »

Hi my name is Marina and I really need help from a church group. My husband and I came from Dimmit Texas to work with a guy who said that he was going to pay my husband a salary. But he didn't and housing and he put us in a warehouse without a bathroom and we have to move by Monday morning and my husband already found a job but until one week and we found a place that costs 400 a month and 400 deposit. We are not going to have that amount and we are going to be homeless. If you know of any church group in Texas that can help me please assist.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, try a church group. We have assistance from churches listed here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ance_.html
But note they often have limited resources, so you may need to try other resources too. But there are churches in Texas as well as many other agencies.
JeffreyAls wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:44 pm Hi my name is Marina and I really need help from a church group.