Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Sadness
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Check question for Salvation Army

Post by Sadness »

To whom it concerns:
I work for a property management company in Eau Claire WI. We have rental units and sometimes our tenants get assistance from The Salvation Army.
We have received a check for the above listed tenant in the amount of $150, my question to you is we have received 2 checks with the same check number and Amount. We have applied the one check. But we need to know if you intended to send 2 checks. If so, we will apply both to her account, but the check number is the
Same on both. Please let me know what you would like us to do with the additional check. Thanks.
Sanchez

Re: Check question for Salvation Army

Post by Sanchez »

I'm in need of help with repairing my truck please and can the Salvation Army please issue me a check for it? I have had it looked at and been told the motor is bad. The cost for a new motor is $3,200 and it will be about $500 to get someone to put it in for me. I have been without a car now for about 2 months and I am a single mom with a full time job and live about 10 miles out of town so a check from the Salvation Army would do much. I have tried every other route I can think of this is a last resort I'm praying for help from, I do not know what else to do.
Thebeagle

Post by Thebeagle »

Good Morning, My name is Kenna. I live check to check and need help from the Salvation Army. I am the mother of 3 children and working hard to make ends meet but I feel like I'm failing because my electric bill is extremely hard to pay. I'm trying to balance a 1200+ electric bill because I got kicked off the energy equal payment due to paying the bill late 3 times. (I didn't read the fine print, and was balancing bills between my checks like normal, it's difficult when everything is due on one paycheck).
Is there anything the Salvation Army can do to assist someone living paycheck to check? I'll file all information as soon as I find out what is needed. I live at North Las Vegas, NV 89081.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, there may be options out there for low income Clark County people living check to check. Maybe food, utility bill help, job advice and more. Find Salvation Army in Las Vegas assistance programs.
Thebeagle wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:10 pm Is there anything the Salvation Army can do to assist someone living paycheck to check? I'll file all information as soon as I find out what is needed. I live at North Las Vegas, NV 89081.