Health care and charities

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
lesliaklendman

Health care and charities

Post by lesliaklendman »

Can someone please put a list of how to get free medical care, or charities that can provide me ways to geet medical debts takin care of. I know sick people who need medical help.
lorendep

Re: Health care and charities

Post by lorendep »

lesliaklendman wrote:Can someone please put a list of how to get free medical care, or charities that can provide me ways to geet medical debts takin care of. I know sick people who need medical help.
here is a list of charities that can help with medical care

The Access Project - they try to improve health care, really for those struggling and in need of assistance. they also provide offer a Medical Debt Resolution Program that may be able to help you with paying medical bills and debt.
Children’s Health Fund (CHF) - This charity and aid group is committed to providing free health care to America’s most medically under served children as well as their families.
Mission of Mercy, Inc. - this group Offers free healthcare, including prescription drug medications, , x-rays and lab tests, dental care to both the uninsured population and also under insured using volunteer healthcare professionals that operate from a mobile medical clinic and office.
Patient Advocate Foundation - A national non-profit charity and assistance organization that seeks to help safeguard and protect patients through effective mediation and providing medical care and also assuring access to free health care, help with medical bills, preservation of patient financial stability, and maintenance of employment in regards to their diagnosis of debilitating or life threatening diseases.
Shepherd's Hope, Inc. - Free medical care and assistance with bills is provided for uninsured and lower income peopl using an all-volunteer healthcare staff and services.
UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation - The UHCCF assistance organization provides medical cash grants and assistance of up to $5,000 to children's families