Church burial for someone with zero income - indigent

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
sam1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Church burial for someone with zero income - indigent

Post by sam1 »

Good morning, I would like to know if the church can help bury my patient who passed away on Saturday at the age of 94. She has no income, is indigent and has only one niece who has financial problems and cannot give her a decent burial. I live in New York. Please contact me as soon as possible, thank you God bless.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Church burial for someone with zero income - indigent

Post by Admin »

If the church can't help, maybe the government can. As many states help bury the indigent....which is people with no income, savings, etc. Try a social service office too. Read funeral assistance programs.
sam1 wrote:Good morning, I would like to know if the church can help bury my patient who passed away on Saturday at the age of 94. She has no income, is indigent and has only one niece who has financial problems and cannot give her a decent burial.
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

My sister just pasted and I had to help my family with the burial as they had zero income. And now my light bill is two months behind and I will not be able to pay all my rent this coming month. I'm disabled and I have 3 kids and 2 are disabled. I'm just worried about the coming month. I hate to as for help because I never had to. But I will appreciate anything from the church to help with the burial. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, sorry for your loss. We have information on church burial programs and financial aid in this chain of messages above. Many of them are free or for the indigent. But we also have information on saving money as well as low cost funeral programs. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... urial.html
JordyNelson

Post by JordyNelson »

Hi. My name is Tiffany and I am reaching out to you on behalf of brother Vernon. He suddenly passed away in his sleep and we need a church to bury him as he was indigent. We don’t know how but we do know that he deserves a proper burial. No amount is too small. Anything will help. He was found yesterday morning the 29th. We are trying to find a funeral home that will take his body. Please give me a call.
LizziStev

Post by LizziStev »

Hello my name is Katherine. I was doing a general search to find out if there was any program that help pay for funeral arrangements for low income families and the indigent. And your organization popped up I was reading but didn't see anything but still was wondering if there was a program that you could tell me about for funeral help for indigent. My mom just passed yesterday and I have never been the one to deal with this head on. We live in Bronx NY. Thank you.
Rotatia

Post by Rotatia »

My sister lost my nephew November 29th 2020 due to a homicide. She doesn't have life insurance and is currently homeless and has zero income, so needs help paying for burial. I found your website online and decided to reach out. Please if there's anything that you can do to help myself and my family Please contact me.
Williams my nephew is currently at Winfield funeral home in Baton Rouge Louisiana. If there is anything you can do to help us please reach out. Thank you so much in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

To your point, churches can often help. There are many to try for burial help, cremations, financial aid and more. The indigent and poor can often benefit. Find a church near you.
Edwardo

Post by Edwardo »

Hello my name is Mary and have zero income, which makes me indigent. I am reaching out on behalf of my love Ricky who passed away on May 20, 2023 in Chicago. The family and I are in desperate need of financial assistance in the funeral expenses. Timothy Redd did not have insurance other than health. The cost of the service and burial is $10,000 plus. The funeral home that the family is using is Located in Chicago. I am begging for any assistance in help with the funeral expenses please help.