Salvation Army in Texas did not me at one time

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Mechanic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Salvation Army in Texas did not me at one time

Post by Mechanic »

Hello, I've been staying in the Salvation Army women’s and children's center since October 5, 2015. I've gained employment and through Harris county Texas rapid rehousing I just got notification that I have a place to stay by the weekend although at this time I'm unable to buy beds and furniture for this new 2 bedroom for myself and my two children. They are 15 and three years old,
I've been looking online and searching around for help for these necessities and the Salvation army where I'm staying continues to tell me they have no help or resources. I'm in big need for these items for it is the Christmas holiday and I've been doing everything possible to get on my feet and make my children's life better and us all back on track. Please contact me by email. I do not have a working phone here in Texas. Thanks in advance if able to help.
mary sue

Re: Salvation Army in Texas did not me at one time

Post by mary sue »

Hello, I currently lost my job and not able to pay water bill need help this one time. I live in Waxahachie, TX and our Salvation army paid my Electric bill and they were only able to pay one. Is there any way I can get help. I'm a single mother with three kids that has hit a rough patch and need a little help. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The Salvation Army paid one bill, and you are asking for more. The fact they assisted at all is incredible, and you should be so appreciative. Any dollar anyone gives anyone is awesome. Anyhow, try this for Salvation Army financial aid in Texas.
Solazola

Post by Solazola »

Good evening,
I wanted to know if I’m emailing the correct place where I may possibly get assistance?
My family and I are currently staying at the Salvation Army in Galveston County, TX. We’ve been here for about a month at the shelter, my family and I. We finally saved enough for a $700 deposit and we are scheduled to move in Monday July 27th, 2019. The only problem is that we don’t have enough money for the electricity deposit and we’re anxiously wanting to leave the Salvation Army shelter by Monday. Can you possibly direct me to the appropriate company that may assist my needs please?
Thank you in advanced for the help you may provide my family and me.
Goodnight .
The Big Easy

Post by The Big Easy »

I am a single mother of 5 children, husband just got incarcerated. I do work fulltime. I have no family or friends here in Texas. I moved here for his legal issues but now my kids and I are stuck in a situation. I can't seem to get caught up with my rent. I am okay with the utilities. I just paid a 328 dollar light bill so that really messed me up. And I have an appointment with the Salvation Army but they called me the day before the appointment and told me that they had no more funding so that left me in a really bad situation with my landlord as well. Anything will help. Please and thank you very much. Have a great day. Also I work for Hastings in Texas until they close the doors, so I really could use the help from the Salvation Army. Please. My kids are between the ages of 11 and 9 months. Please.
Stafford M

Post by Stafford M »

Dear Officers.
I got a plea for help from a Lady Citizen from El Paso, Texas. Her personal Cell Phone number  has been used to ask for assistance to Salvation Army and St. Vincent de Paul.
She has been receiving 5-6 call per week asking for assistance.
Of Course, this has been very annoying for her and the other major issue is that those people asking for assistance are unable to get any assistance.
I do not know how you got that phone number for the Texas Salvation Army, but it is a number that is no longer used by us.
Please be so kind to remove any reference of this number.
Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have more than a personal cell phone number listed for the Salvation Army in El Paso Texas. In fact, there are different offices as well as branches in the county, including multiple thrift stores. See what we have listed and get emergency help from El Paso TX Salvation Army.
Stafford M wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:28 pm Dear Officers.
I got a plea for help from a Lady Citizen from El Paso, Texas. Her personal Cell Phone number  has been used to ask for assistance to Salvation Army