Hours on the phone with New Hampshire Salvation Army

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
chelsea
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hours on the phone with New Hampshire Salvation Army

Post by chelsea »

Hello. I was told by a friend about your services. I am needing some help with my rent and my power in New Hampshire. I was working and so was my husband but on June 22nd he was admitted into the hospital and we found out that he had a blood clot and will be on blood thinners and more for the rest of his life, along with gastrointestinal problems, and was there for 4 days we both lost out job whilst he was there.
I have tried to get help from Salvation Army and they were out if funds after 2 hours on the phone trying to get through. I have also tried community action and they were out of funds as well. I am almost to the point of giving up.
I am $1002 behind on rent and almost $300 behind on my power bill. I am not asking for the whole amount to be paid by the Salvation Army, but I need help. My husband can't work and I can't find a job after looking and looking. I don't know what else to do. If you could I email me back I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and have a great day.
Papen

Re: Hours on the phone with New Hampshire Salvation Army

Post by Papen »

I am needing assistance with deposit and first month’s rent on a house in New Hampshire that is will to work with me on my broken lease. I and my 2 kids are currently living in a friend’s house in a bedroom and we do not go in the rest of the house and we are really needing our own place from the Salvation Army.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hours on the phone with New Hampshire Salvation Army

Post by Admin »

Not sure if the Salvation Army can cover both the rent and deposit...we doubt it but you can ask. They may require transitional housing or other steps first. But the main info on their assistance is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rmy_f.html
Papen wrote:I am needing assistance with deposit and first month’s rent on a house in New Hampshire that is will to work with me on my broken lease. I and my 2 kids are currently living in a friend’s house in a bedroom and we do not go in the rest of the house and we are really needing our own place from the Salvation Army.