need contact infomation

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
WJNLOWE@YAHOO.COM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need contact infomation

Post by WJNLOWE@YAHOO.COM »

I can't find any contact information for Queen City, TX concerning charities, grant or assistance programs. Please helo
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need contact infomation

Post by Admin »

In Queen City, contact Community Services of Northeast Texas, Inc. The site is http://www.csntexas.org/
They are the local community action agency and offers access to grants and other assistance programs. Such as LIHEAP, weatherization, and more.
WJNLOWE@YAHOO.COM wrote:I can't find any contact information for Queen City, TX concerning charities, grant or assistance programs. Please helo
Swifter1

Post by Swifter1 »

I am exploring housing options for a homeless relative in the Burlington County (Medford), New Jersey area. We have identified a rental unit that would be affordable at the his very limited income, but he does not have the money to cover the $750 security deposit. Could you please advise whether there are any local charities or Government agencies that might provide assistance in paying the security deposit and, if possible, how quick such assistance could be provided and the contact? Unfortunately, the rental unit will be available for a only a short time. Your attention to this request is much appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We can't tell you that. You need to call a local government agency or charity and ask them and/or apply. You can find a list of them here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... sista.html

Swifter1 wrote:I am exploring housing options for a homeless relative in the Burlington County (Medford), New Jersey area. Could you please advise whether there are any local charities or Government agencies that might provide assistance in paying the security deposit and, if possible, how quick such assistance could be provided and the contact?