Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Schefler1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want to donate a Christmas dinner

Post by Schefler1 »

Good evening,
I am a member of High Rollers Motorcycle Club in Atlanta. We are wanting to help with a Christmas dinner. We are a charity that is not rich by any means but we want to host a Christmas dinner for a facility or shelter in need. If there is a facility (not more than 75 people) in need or if you know of a charity facility that could use our help with a Christmas dinner please give them my information or provide me with theirs. Thank you so much for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Want to donate a Christmas dinner

Post by Admin »

That is great of you! We have many charitable free Christmas dinner programs listed on the site. If you search it maybe you can find someone to partner with. And that is kind of you for trying to help the less fortunate!
Schefler1 wrote:Good evening,
I am a member of High Rollers Motorcycle Club in Atlanta. We are wanting to help with a Christmas dinner. We are a charity that is not rich by any means but we want to host a Christmas dinner for a facility or shelter in need. If there is a facility (not more than 75 people) in need or if you know of a charity facility that could use our help with a Christmas dinner please give them my information or provide me with theirs. Thank you so much for your help.
Ranson1

Post by Ranson1 »

I'm so happy I sent an email on getting my children on the angel tree list and I also have some food I will donate for a Christmas dinner if you can do this. I didn't give you my info. I live in Tattnall County.  I have 4 kids and 3 of them have a father in prison. they are three girls age 14, 12, & 8 and my boy is 6 but his father's not in the picture. I have to take care of them by myself and I start now trying to get their Christmas buts it's hard with bills and other expenses. That being said their father has some food from prison that they donate for Christmas dinner meals and we can do that. Thanks for your time and I hope you can point me in the right direction to receive help for my children and how to donate.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great that you want to donate toys and Christmas food/meals. There are some many charities in Broward County that offer seasonal help. But maybe try the Salvation Army in Broward County Christmas programs.
Ranson1 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:43 pm I'm so happy I sent an email on getting my children on the angel tree list and I also have some food I will donate for a Christmas dinner if you can do this.