Churches that are part of Catholic Charities in New York

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Goniners
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Churches that are part of Catholic Charities in New York

Post by Goniners »

Good morning. I am a case manager here in Albany in a drug treatment facility and I am working with one of the ladies in the program that needs assistance with finding a home for her and her children We need info on Catholic charities shelter care plus Hatas. I’ve worked with in Albany however we can't seem to find anything for Schenectady and was hoping you could point me in the right direction. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Churches that are part of Catholic Charities in New York

Post by Admin »

Try the Catholic Charities in Albany. They can help people find a home. It will normally be a transitional site, but it is an option. They also cover the entire Capital region, including Schenectady, Rome, and nearby towns.
Boutique
anti spam: Blue

Re: Churches that are part of Catholic Charities in New York

Post by Boutique »

Ladies and gentlemen,
In 2019 I graduated with my Bachelor's in business management, and was also rushed to the ER. In the meantime, 60 years of age, diagnosed with both pulmonary fibrosis and diabetes type 2, my current residence in Youngstown, Ohio, is counter-effective to both my health and my professional stability. After my diagnosis, I worked on my Master's in pastoral counseling, but am not able to find employment here in Youngstown. Moreover, the Mahoning Valley is like a bowl with sinus conditions as an issue to live with, and that is why I am moving to New York and am seeking help from Catholic Charities.
These problems impact my medical condition excessively. Thus, I have come to make the decision to move to Rochester, New York. The location there and size of the city offer much better conditions for my health and the perspective of finding employment. I very much want to see my health improve, I want to see myself re-integrated into job-life, and I want to get off disability and food stamps at some point. I am stuck at home depending on oxygen, and even, or especially at my age, it is imperative to be more active and not vegetate at home as I am doing now because I am not having any other options.
I would be able to finance the move to Rochester, but then I would desperately need help with the rent and utilities to get started. I will be contacting Catholic Charities in Rochester and Social Services for help with these two points.
Furthermore, as read on your website, as it has caught my eye, I am interested in help for car payments. I cannot take my incredibly old car with me, but will need one there in Rochester to be mobile for doctor's appointments and for finding a job and getting to work.
I will need to organize the move for July 3, 2020.
Please, help me accomplish this change to reach my goal and get back onto my feet again. I so very much want to see the results for my efforts for studying these years for my master’s degree and find a useful place in society again. This is why I think Catholic Charity churches in NY may be a great resource.
Also, following one of the ads on your website for working at home, at WAH.com, I am a little skeptical about this site and would appreciate your advice on how reliable it is. It advertises a very lucrative daily income which sounds too good to be true, and this makes it somewhat suspicious.
Thank you so much for your time and support in advance,
Arno K. Hess