Both Salvation Army and community action in Ohio are no help

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Bradford
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Both Salvation Army and community action in Ohio are no help

Post by Bradford »

I have searched all available info and cannot locate a Salvation army office anywhere near Gallipolis, Ohio. I am in desperate need of assistance for electric and food. I did contact my local community action office and they cannot assist because I received HEAP assistance in the past year. I am disabled and my income is only $864 per month. Due to taxes, the high cost of electric and my insurance on my mobile home, I am unable to pay all my bills this month and only get $36 for food assistance. I only need help for this month. Can you help please??
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Both Salvation Army and community action in Ohio are no help

Post by Admin »

Well the Salvation Army never makes any promises. Here is a list of locations, including by the town you need. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... cial_.html
Hughes

Re: Both Salvation Army and community action in Ohio are no help

Post by Hughes »

Hello, my name is Cassidy, my fiancé and I have recently been kicked out of our house without 4 year old daughter. We used what money we had to get a motel room that the Salvation Army helped us find. But have found ourselves about to be on the street, my sister is letting my daughter stay with her for the time being but didn't have room for me and my fiancé. We are both in the hunt for jobs from community action in Ohio as my fiancé got laid off work right be for all this COVID 19 stuff. Is there a program threw the salvation army in Ohio or Community Action that can help us with emergency assistance to pay our room up for a couple weeks or any advice on state emergency assistance??? Call or email us back when you can.