No phone to call churches or charities

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
SandyMacd
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

No phone to call churches or charities

Post by SandyMacd »

My sister is a single mother with 5 children. She is presently on ODSP and hasn't received her child tax since July 2014 and she has been audited by the government for the 3rd time in the last 3 years. This month ODSP only gave her a check for 2.50 this month saying that she should be receiving her back pay from child tax this month but they have it on hold until they receive the info they requested.
In the meantime she can't pay her rent or bills or buy food and she has no phone to contact any churches or services in her area so I said I would see if I could locate any help. If you can offer any information could you please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: No phone to call churches or charities

Post by Admin »

Many churches often require a personal visit before they give food from their pantry. This visits is almost required 100% of the time when seeking financial aid. So your sister can stop by one. Or you can drive her as they are all over the place. Find local churches to apply at for assistance.
Ranson1

Post by Ranson1 »

Hello, I am writing you on behalf of my wife and 4 children. We they are need of dire financial emergency rent assistance at this time from your charity!!! What is the phone number? Currently we are behind at least 3 to 4 weeks on our rent. ($1,000) we have tried a few resources but nobody has responded. Local churches are unable or unwilling to help us this is an absolute emergency!!
If someone could please contact us with any options we have that would be greatly appreciated. We do understand this to be a onetime exception and only available one time for help but any help at this time is appreciated.
Please call at the above number and let her know what options are available. The sooner help we get the better. Winter is fast approaching and I definitely don't want to see her or the children homeless. This is obviously not a scam this is very heartfelt cry for help.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You have no phone? There are government programs like LifeLine. In fact, all consumers pay for this as it is critical that everyone have some type of access to a communication device. Locate the resources here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ram__.html
Ranson1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:26 am Please call at the above number and let her know what options are available. The sooner help we get the better. Winter is fast approaching and I definitely don't want to see her or the children homeless. This is obviously not a scam this is very heartfelt cry for help.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Emilie

Post by Emilie »

Good afternoon to whom this may concern,
My name is Asia, I’m reaching out because I’ve been having some financial struggles for a few months now. I need a phone to call churches or charities, and maybe one of those free government phones please.
I recently relocated to Easton, PA from Hudson county NJ in hopes for a band new start/ opportunities. My goal is to become a solitary health care PR person through holistic healing/ massage therapy.
I’m currently looking for employment (so I need that cell phone) so that I can afford my daily expenses and be able to attend a school near me. I’m grateful for this fresh start however I’m still not financially stable enough to live on my own or even purchase a vehicle. While remaining positive and in great spirits I’m just becoming a little over whelmed as if I keep hitting a wall and hoping a church or charity will help. If you can reach out to me via email or phone id appreciate it dearly. Below I will list my cell.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are phone programs from the Government. They include Lifeline and some companies also offer additional low-income assistance to people on public assistance. Try them for an iPhone for you and your family. Look here for a programs that give out free iPhones.