St. Vincent car payments for work

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Lifestyle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

St. Vincent car payments for work

Post by Lifestyle »

I was wondering if St Vincent de Paul offers assistance with helping with a car payment. I am a single mother of 2 kids, I am currently not working and I have no type of income other than food stamps. I have a vehicle and it is currently in the dealership shop because the transmission went out and I cannot get it back until I make my payments. I have lost out on many job opportunities because of this. I just fell very hopeless at this point and I'm looking to see if there is any type of financial assistance you could give. Thank you,
vickie jo

Re: St. Vincent car payments for work

Post by vickie jo »

Not sure we're to begin on asking for a favor from St. Vincent de Paul. In the 15 of this month I lost my job, due to a personal business wanting to down size. I am happy that I was able to make my car insurance which is $225 a month, but I do not have the money to come up with my car payment this month.
My car payment is $450.67 every 2nd of the each month, I have been sweating to find a job fast but with the 2nd almost here, I won't make that money on time. I can really use some help just this once. I'm all I have I stay with my girlfriend tell I can afford to get my own place. Please let me know, sincerely.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We doubt you can get car payment help. Maybe sell it, get the equity (if any) and also then use that money for public transportation in your region. But call them anyway for options, and here is the info on St. Vincent in El Paso.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _de_p.html
Even if they can't help with car payments, maybe they can provide other assistance (like food, housing, job info, etc.) that may free up your income for the auto payment.
vickie jo wrote:Not sure we're to begin on asking for a favor from St. Vincent de Paul. In the 15 of this month I lost my job, due to a personal business wanting to down size. I am happy that I was able to make my car insurance which is $225 a month, but I do not have the money to come up with my car payment this month.
My car payment is $450.67 every 2nd of the each month, I have been sweating to find a job fast but with the 2nd almost here, I won't make that money on time. I can really use some help just this once. I'm all I have I stay with my girlfriend tell I can afford to get my own place. Please let me know, sincerely.
Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I have never done this before but I am needing help from St. Vincent to make my car payment so I don't lose it, I didn't realize till I pulled my car info out that the dealer put me on a biweekly payment plan and I can do that right now my car payment is now late. It was due on the 16th of December for 185 and is now a little over 200. I have no way to make that payment. ABC can't afford to lose my car.
If I lose my car I will lose my kids as I will not be able to get them to school and my ex will take them. I am need help from St. Vincent . Please if you can help Me, please let me know I don't know where else to turn.