My phone calls to St. Vincent keep getting placed on hold

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Namco1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My phone calls to St. Vincent keep getting placed on hold

Post by Namco1 »

I have called since the 1st of December for rent assistance of $100. I have been on hold with St. Vincent anywhere from 3-5 hours. Here it is the 18th and I have not heard nothing. The owner has been patient until now. He wants the rest of his rent money. Please contact me at said email. Thank you.
LesterH

Re: My phone calls to St. Vincent keep getting placed on hold

Post by LesterH »

Dear St. Vincent De Paul,
I reside at There Is Another Option, Inc. (AO) in Atlanta GA 30350. I'm reaching out to you to beg you for help. I have been at AO since 11/29/16 & have been sober 109 days. I'm working hard in Recovery with AO & my AA sponsor & people in Recovery & my church. I have a job & am also doing Community Service.
I'm behind in my rent to AO & am doing the best I can & signing over my paychecks to AO & giving them any cash I have. I am scared of possibly getting kicked out due to being behind in my rent. I would love to talk with you/meet with you at your convenience, pr maybe you will pick up the phone call instead. I can be reached at my phone or through (AO staff & my counselor. Please contact me at your convenience. I am desperate & scared.
Lady Leaving

Post by Lady Leaving »

Hello,
I live in NC... currently trying settle in the Charlotte (preferably Belmont/mt. holly) area. I really need
help with trying to find an apartment from St. Vincent de Paul, but they keep putting my calls on hols. I'm on disability and it seems
impossible to secure a place to live that will accept my income. If you
know of any leads from St. Vincent de Paul please let me know. I do not have money to keep giving
to application/admin fees only to be discriminated &/or lied to. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try some of the other assistance programs in Charlotte. Society of Saint Vincent is not the only one. However disability income is often minimal - you may need more money, shared housing, or the like. Regardless try this for Charlotte NC assistance programs.
Lady Leaving wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:43 am Hello,
I live in NC... currently trying settle in the Charlotte (preferably Belmont/mt. holly) area. I really need
help with trying to find an apartment from St. Vincent de Paul, but they keep putting my calls on hols. I'm on disability and it seems
impossible to secure a place to live that will accept my income. If you
know of any leads from St. Vincent de Paul please let me know. I do not have money to keep giving
to application/admin fees only to be discriminated &/or lied to. Thank you for your time.