Want to report someone scamming the Salvation Army

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Reiner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want to report someone scamming the Salvation Army

Post by Reiner »

I recently found out that my ex-wife received financial aid from Salvation Army for her electric bill $800+.
I also found out she received assistance from Goodwill for her water bill $400+ that wasn't paid since December.
She hasn't been paying the mortgage either and want to make sure she isn't taking advantage of something she should take care of on her own.
She receives $2300 from me per month and has had a gambling issue in the past.
What I am saying is she did it on purpose to take advantage of the Salvation Army's goodness.
Please question her thoroughly / make a note before offering any more money to "help".
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Want to report someone scamming the Salvation Army

Post by Admin »

We recently wrote a blog post about this type of issue. It is unfortunate, but it does occur. But you can't tell us this...nothing we can do. We do have all the contact information for the Salvation Army centers though, both nationally and locally. So try them, and find details on a Salvation Army store near you.
Reiner wrote:I recently found out that my ex-wife received financial aid from Salvation Army for her electric bill $800+.
I also found out she received assistance from Goodwill for her water bill $400+ that wasn't paid since December.
She hasn't been paying the mortgage either and want to make sure she isn't taking advantage of something she should take care of on her own.
She receives $2300 from me per month and has had a gambling issue in the past.
What I am saying is she did it on purpose to take advantage of the Salvation Army's goodness.
Please question her thoroughly / make a note before offering any more money to "help".
Sincerely,
Maf_red

Post by Maf_red »

Hello! Dear, I am in urgent need to report people scamming to the Salvation Army while I am suffering. I have not paid rent for Two months (March & April), and now May is coming soon. The Court have send me letter to go to Court. My family and I, living here Maryland, PG's count, Riverdale Park View Gardens. I lost the job in June 30 / 2020, and now I have yet find a job, 9 months 27 days, I am home. The Rent is = $ 1190 / month.  And phone bill not yet paid ($ 20 / month).
Thank you so much Sincerely for helping me report the scam and for helping me get the help I need.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about your court case and scams. We are not the Salvation Army. Tell them. As far as the help you need, search our site.
As far as other issues on fraud, find tips to avoid scams.
Maf_red wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:33 am Hello! Dear, I am in urgent need to report people scamming to the Salvation Army while I am suffering. I have not paid rent for Two months (March & April), and now May is coming soon. The Court have send me letter to go to Court. My family and I, living here Maryland, PG's count, Riverdale Park View Gardens. I lost the job in June 30 / 2020, and now I have yet find a job, 9 months 27 days, I am home. The Rent is = $ 1190 / month.  And phone bill not yet paid ($ 20 / month).
Thank you so much Sincerely for helping me report the scam and for helping me get the help I need.