School supplies for my disabled child

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Raleigh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

School supplies for my disabled child

Post by Raleigh »

Hello, I am the mother of 2 ladies. One is 15 and the other is 12. I recently need up on disability and really need help this year with school shoes, clothes and supplies for my ladies. Is there a way I could sign them up or could we patched through to someone who can help? Thank you for your time and any Helps!!!
CarDon13

Re: School supplies for my disabled child

Post by CarDon13 »

I am from Baltic close to Norwich. I was told you help with back to School supplies maybe clothes etc. I have 4 kids, 2 are disabled, and had to take on my fiancés 3 due to him getting custody. I have not yet been able to register them for school because I have no money to get the girls birth certificates but as soon as I register them I won't have money for School clothes or supplies. If you can help a disabled kid please email or call. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Yes, now is the time to seek out the items you need...as the drives start now. There may be special school supplies for disabled kids for a host of places. You also mentioned you have 4 kids. An organization will generally assist the entire family, provided you qualify and they have supplies. but find a list of resources here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... hool_.html
Islander

Post by Islander »

3 kids need it all, 2 of which are disabled...binders, folders, school backpack, crayons, markers, pencils, pens, notebooks, loose paper for binders and school clothes. Very stressed out my youngest has been put on hold for bladder issues till September. We so have a Walmart close. We live on disability. I can't even get vehicle to take kids to appointments. I really needs lot of help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, not much we can do about the vehicle. Try a disability transport service.
As far as the school items, there are many places for help with school items, notebooks and other supplies. With 3 kids you will need a lot of supplies, so apply early. Find free school supplies.
Islander wrote:3 kids need it all, 2 of which are disabled...binders, folders, school backpack, crayons, markers, pencils, pens, notebooks, loose paper for binders and school clothes. Very stressed out my youngest has been put on hold for bladder issues till September. We so have a Walmart close. We live on disability. I can't even get vehicle to take kids to appointments. I really needs lot of help.