Needing Help in Alabama utilitu bills(from Church or Org)

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
CDupree
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Needing Help in Alabama utilitu bills(from Church or Org)

Post by CDupree »

My family and I are in Bad need of a liitle help to get us back on our feet. Due to a lay off I recently became unemployeed and have had no luck finding a job however I did have a interview this morning and it looks promising. I have never in my life asked for help on anything but with a wife that is out of work also and 2 kids i am having to. I am recieving my unemployment of 253.00 a week but just cant seem to stay caught up on that. My main issue is a past due power bill of $530.13 that was due on 10/29 I have called the Power Co. and they can not work with me and say it is in collections and due to be turned off at any moment of day. I have also tried 11th area community action. the problem there is the lady that handles my area just retired and they have not hired a replacement ( yeah I offered to take the job she laughed.. but i was serious!) So they got my name and number and put on their waiting list. I am hopeing a church , private org or individual or anything will step up and help. and any info to help is greatly appreciated. If you would like to help but can not we understand and ask for your prayers.
helper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Needing Help in Alabama utilitu bills(from Church or Org)

Post by helper »

For help with a Power bill in Alabama, try Project share. This program can provide funds and grants for paying utility bills to a wide variety of people.
https://customerservice.southerncompany ... Share.aspx