Salvation Corp Centers in Wisconsin keep referring us around

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Mr. Mike
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Salvation Corp Centers in Wisconsin keep referring us around

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hello, I have two children that currently live at home. Two months ago I encounter a financial hardship and was unable to keep up with my payment plan with date. I just recently found a job and have been working for a few weeks and now I am in shut off. We really need help, I am able to come up with some money I just don’t have it all.
My children and I will be in the dark alone in a bad neighborhood. Lord knows what may happen. I spoke to one of your representatives and she said that you all serve by zip code and I can't see why we cant get help if another zip code has funding for utilities. Please tell me what to do I have tried everything.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Salvation Corp Centers in Wisconsin keep referring us around

Post by Admin »

Well, we can't tell you or them what to do. The Salvation Army is its own charity. They set rules, have different funding levels, etc. But if you are in shut off, it is more costly to resolve the issue. Then find the Wisconsin Salvation Army assistance programs, and maybe there is another center that will help you.
Mr. Mike wrote:Hello, I have two children that currently live at home. Two months ago I encounter a financial hardship and was unable to keep up with my payment plan with date. I just recently found a job and have been working for a few weeks and now I am in shut off. We really need help, I am able to come up with some money I just don’t have it all.
My children and I will be in the dark alone in a bad neighborhood. Lord knows what may happen. I spoke to one of your representatives and she said that you all serve by zip code and I can't see why we cant get help if another zip code has funding for utilities. Please tell me what to do I have tried everything.
Greenwich

Re: Salvation Corp Centers in Wisconsin keep referring us around

Post by Greenwich »

Hello,
I am writing you to inquire what resources may be available to me from the Salvation Army.  I live in La Crosse county, Wisconsin.  I have been on an intermittent medical leave since January or February of this year.  It has recently been updated to a short-term disability leave.  I have not worked since mid-June; therefore, I have not had any income during this time.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience with any possible resources I may be eligible for from the Salvation Army, namely rent. I would like to note that I am a single woman living alone, and I do not have any children.  
Thank you kindly,