Needing Hope in NC

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Looking4Hope
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Needing Hope in NC

Post by Looking4Hope »

My landlord of 8 years kicked us out because he wanted to remodel and find someone who would pay more then I could afford. My two children and I are currently staying with someone who hates children. I'm trying to get on my feet but have no help to do it. I'm 27 and never had a license and I'm having a hard time finding a job.

I have applied every location I can find. Have asked everyone and all they can tell me is to apply for HUD. HUD isn't taking applications and have me a list of homeless shelters. I can't do that to my kids.

I'm in Lumberton NC right now but if anyone has any info on programs in Brunswick county NC it would be helpful. We just want to go home to Brunswick!

Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Needing Hope in NC

Post by Admin »

We have tons of information on programs in Brunswick County and the entire state of NC for that matter. Here are county resources.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_pr.html

For more state oriented solutions, use this one that follws. There is information on housing, food, employment, section 8 and much more. With link to many of those options from this URL. Find help in North Carolina.