Can someone contact me from Kentucky Salvation Army

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Garnier
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can someone contact me from Kentucky Salvation Army

Post by Garnier »

Hello, I was wondering if a representative form the Salvation Army corps. could send me some eligibility information on regards of someone seeing if the qualify for the assistance in Louisville Kentucky. I am an unemployed mother at the moment and have one child right now and soon to be another one. I was wondering if I could have assistance on paying a up coming electric bill, that is noted as an a disconnect notice. If someone could contact me back with some information about that. I would greatly appreciate that. Hope you guys have a wonderful and blessed day and also weekend. Thank You!
Vilaphone

Re: Can someone contact me from Kentucky Salvation Army

Post by Vilaphone »

Yes I have contacted Salvation Army and several other places for about 3 weeks now and can't get the help or even an interview to see if I qualify which I know I do for electric Bill assistance and my cutoff date is Tomorrow! I need someone to call me! I have 4 year old twins whose daddy left us in his home in July and had us evicted then come to find out he left state.
But while I was packing our stuff he came and broke my wrist! I'm not getting any help from him. There is also a protection order because he was charged with a felony! I desperately need help to keep my lights on! I had to pay an attorney to get sole legal custody and I've gotten behind! I don't know what to do because no one will even hear me out! I live in Caledonia MS 39740.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not sure what you want us to do. We do not control what they send you. Only they can say if you qualify, if there is funds for your utility bills, etc. In addition to the Salvation Army, try an energy programs in KY. But the Salvation Army as well as other charities are out there for you, and find details here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... inanc.html
Garnier wrote:Hello, I was wondering if a representative form the Salvation Army corps. could send me some eligibility information on regards of
someone seeing if the qualify for the assistance in Louisville Kentucky. I am an unemployed mother at the moment and have one child right now and soon to be another one. I was wondering if I could have assistance on paying a up coming electric bill, that is noted as an a disconnect notice. If someone could contact me back with some information about that. I would greatly appreciate that. Hope you guys have a wonderful and blessed day and also weekend. Thank You!
Chrisann

Post by Chrisann »

Hi my name is Shantae. I was given this Salvation Army email due to the fact I’m in bad need of help with my electric and my rent. I love I’m warren county (bowling green) KY 42101.
I’m 5 months pregnant and I had lost my job due to no climate control and I had over heated and passed out. I’m in dire need of help or my electric will be shut off on Monday. The electric company doesn’t want to work with me and they don’t care that it’s hot outside and with my rent I need help or I’m going to lose my place of living with my child and one on the way. The owners and I have an agreement but I’ve explained to them I need more time, this is why I am contacting the Kentucky Salvation Army.
But they will not give leeway just once because of my situation. I’m serving for a job but it’s hard when you have no family here to help with babysitting. I’m not sure what all information you need but I’d greatly appreciate it if you could get back to me. Thank you have a blessed day.
-Shantae
Sent from my iPhone
Rae Lil Black

Post by Rae Lil Black »

Hello my name is April Basham. I live in Shepherdsville Kentucky and need help from the Salvation Army
I need immediate financing hardship assistance for various reasons. I am a caregiver guarded and birth mother of my son Tyler. He is a disabled schizophrenic diagnosed in 2021. He's now 28. I am also caregiver garden and natural birthmother of his sister Chloe Basham. The only income coming in the household is my son's SSI check. I'm unemployed. I have found it hard to keep myself employed due to his disability. I occasionally do Doordash to help make ends meet.
Our utilities alone takes every bit of income we receive each month. My car broke down twice in the past several months which put me in the position to have to use the income for car repairs. This put me behind on several bills and hoping the Salvation Army in Kentucky can help. Causing my electric and water to be shut off. Now there turned back on and my car is broke down again. With land taxes coming due, car repairs and bills this is really going to put us in a bind. What government assistance programs can I apply for to get help in all these categories?
Please give me a call leave no voicemail please text and email only.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have the phone number and details on the Warren County KY Salvation Army. But we are not them. You need to call them directly and apply for help. But here are details on the Salvation Army in Bowling Green KY. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... n_sal.html
Chrisann wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:56 pm Hi my name is Shantae. I was given this Salvation Army email due to the fact I’m in bad need of help with my electric and my rent. I love I’m warren county (bowling green) KY 42101.