Charities have a queue for help

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
ChrisT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Charities have a queue for help

Post by ChrisT »

I have been waiting for 3 weeks to apply for rental assistance at my senior center. When I went to complete my paperwork I was told that they only do 2 clients a day and I was the third person in line and I would have to come back or go to another center. I’ve called and called all I hear is there is No funds or call back on Monday at a certain time then the phone Just rings, rings, rings an no answer. What good is this service If it does not service the people that need it. I need help, Who Out there that can actually help me??? Not additional phone. I do not need Numbers with no one answering the phones.
I need rental assistance help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Charities have a queue for help

Post by Admin »

Most agencies, whether they are government run or non-profit charities, will have a waiting list. Also, most people are turned down as funds are very limited. So you need to try again, be prepared with documentation, but most importantly find some type of resources to gain stability. Charities do not want to help people with no means to support themselves over the long term. So if you truly need help, then read more charity financial aid programs.
Passion

Re: Charities have a queue for help

Post by Passion »

To whom it my concern at the charity: I am a single mother of a ten your old boy that recently has been faced with this awful situation of not being able to pay my rent and I am now two months behind. Seems like a long waiting list and a queue forming. The good news is I do work and have had this job over a year but I also was engaged till he left me four months ago with all the bills. We acquired bills together.
Can you please help me as we are fixing to come into school starting and I have to yet had enough to pay for my sons school cloths.
Thank you.