Full bills will not be paid by Salvation Army or the church

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Ann Marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Full bills will not be paid by Salvation Army or the church

Post by Ann Marie »

Hi, I was wondering if you or if you know of anyone the helps with utility payments after they have been shut off, and help with rent with a eviction letter. Please email me back if you can or know of anyone that can. I have called Salvation army and they are out of funds for the month.
St. Raphael is a charity that is willing to pay 300.00 of the money for utilities. It is going to cost 754.84 to get that back on. We can only come up with 100.00 the thing is me and my husband was both working he's a landscaper and I was a cleaner (janitor). I was working with my sister and law and I was making decent money then all of a sudden one day my sister and law decided I wasn’t working with her anymore so she could work by herself and get the full amount of money. Then on top of that my payday came and she only gave me 215 and I paid all that to my landlord but am still behind 434.00 for rent. Then my husband didn't have any work due to a lot of rain and people not giving his company any jobs.
I do have a interview tomorrow on Wednesday. I’m hoping I get the job. But that's still isn't going to bring our bills back on or make us not homeless since they hold a week back. My husband is also looking for a job. I have three kids also and with no electric or water we can't cook or take showers. So please if you can get me any info on churches or charities, or anything let me know. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Full bills will not be paid by Salvation Army or the church

Post by Admin »

Yes, we do have information on UM Church, and it is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ervic.html
There are many resources which may be offered, so try them for advice. While we doubt they will pay your fuel bills, they may have referrals for you.