How to call the Salvation Centers in Massachusetts

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Swifter1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

How to call the Salvation Centers in Massachusetts

Post by Swifter1 »

Hello, I tried calling the number to get information, with no luck to leave a message. I did leave messages with the local Salvation Army that I thought was in my area. Please if you can call me, I am from Uxbridge Massachusetts. I have a hard time with my arm typing on the computer. I am in need of getting help with my electric bill that is over 3,000 dollars. I have so much anxiety over this. I am disabled and my husband works full time and still can't make the payment they want us to make. Thank you.
Lateefah

Re: How to call the Salvation Centers in Massachusetts

Post by Lateefah »

Good afternoon,
I live in Fall River Massachusetts, which is Bristol County. I was looking for the Salvation Army in this County that can help me with my utilities and my rent, but I didn't find any in this County. I was raised and born in the Salvation Army, in Puerto Rico. I knew they help people but I never been in a situation like this before so I was unaware that they could help me with that kind of help as well. I take care of my elderly mother that has dementia and I also have an 15 year old which I don't get any help from her father at all!
I am in a huge depression, this situation take my sleep away! I cry all the time because I'm afraid no one can help me, specially keeping a roof over our heads since I lost my job!! :( I will be more than happy if I can get the info on where in Fall River is the Salvation Army that can help me with this!! I also have access to my email. So a call or an email will be ok, I just need to find a place where to go before they shut of my electric and heat on October 16!
I want to thank you guys up front for the info that you guys can give me!!!!
Respectfully,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to call the Salvation Centers in Massachusetts

Post by Admin »

We have that county listed for Bristol. Find Salvation Army help in Massachusetts. They have many programs that may help you, as shown on our website.
Whether they can help with rent or utilities...who knows. Call and ask if you qualify and if they have resources.
Lateefah wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 am Good afternoon,
I live in Fall River Massachusetts, which is Bristol County. I was looking for the Salvation Army in this County that can help me with my utilities and my rent, but I didn't find any in this County.