Centers for Washington Salvation Army

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Realsimple
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Centers for Washington Salvation Army

Post by Realsimple »

Every agency I have contacted through 211 in Seattle Washington won't help and I've tried finding all the phone numbers for the agencies you have listed I can't find. If you can please email me the phone numbers for the Salvation army, Washington state family assistance program, homeless housing program, committee to end homeless in king county, and the catholic charities. Thank you for your help.
SoyB

Re: Centers for Washington Salvation Army

Post by SoyB »

Dear Sirs,
I’m writing you in need of assistance regarding my delinquent property taxes.... I am employed for the State of Iowa threw Medicaid Enterprises as a CDAC Provider which involves caring for the elderly. I receive 740.00 a month from my job.
I’m currently delinquent on my Property taxes and ready to be forced out of my home. I have rang the bell for the Seattle Washington Salvation Army in the past, so I turned to their organization and wasn't very successful there, due to not falling in the categorize. I’m in need of assistance or some guidance on how to go about paying my delinquent property taxes and not losing my home. If you could please respond to my e-mail with any helpful information concerning this matter, it would be appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Centers for Washington Salvation Army

Post by Admin »

Well, Salvation Army services in Washington will not help with property taxes. In fact that form of financial aid is rare. Maybe try your local assessor for advice or support.