Can the Pennsylvania Salvation Army help me

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
tesla
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can the Pennsylvania Salvation Army help me

Post by tesla »

Me and my family are currently renting a house in Reading Pennsylvania. We pay rent and utilities but they are to high for us so we owe our landlord money and utilities. I wanted to know if there is anyway you guys at the Salvation Army can help us pay our landlord or help us with a down payment for something cheaper.
I have a 1 year old son that I'm trying to keep a roof our his head and keep him warm. Please help me and my family please. You guys can reach me at the email.
sasolis

Re: Can the Pennsylvania Salvation Army help me

Post by sasolis »

You need to call them to find out. Also try calling 211 for local resource info.
RandyT

Post by RandyT »

I was told by the Salvation Army to get in touch with by the Allegheny Assistance Office. My family and have are having a very rough time right now. We have received an eviction notice and need help paying the past due amount to stay in our home.
Please help us.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So then call the Pittsburgh/Allegheny County office. Do what the Salvation Army said. If you need to get back in touch with them, here is the phone number for the Pittsburgh Salvation Army as well as the phone numbers to dial. They offer various forms of support.
RandyT wrote:I was told by the Salvation Army to get in touch with by the Allegheny Assistance Office. My family and have are having a very rough time right now. We have received an eviction notice and need help paying the past due amount to stay in our home.
Please help us.
Thank you,
Relief13

Post by Relief13 »

I been trying find the number for the person in charge of Salvation Army in Mansfield PA. My boyfriend and I are trying get an apartment but need a little help with getting into a place. Once in we will be OK as I am working. It’s just hard trying to save when you have to pay others too and try to start over. Once in a place the money we been paying out can go to the place we get.
James V

Post by James V »

I just received eviction notice and I have no way to pay it. I have contacted the local Salvation Army (Oil City PA) and they tell me they don't do rent assistance. I'm about to lose phone service (my only means of communication with potential employers). I'm between a rock and a hard place right now. I have no place to go.
There isn't even a shelter for men here and nobody is giving me any work. I've asked everyone I can think of and I can't even get any responses let alone help. I'm desperate I can't find work, I'm being evicted and I have nowhere to go. Like I said I'm between a rock and a hard place and everyone is just pushing harder on the rock and nobody wants to help pull me out. Please if you know anyone here who can help me, tell me. I can't take any more.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try other charities and programs then in Venango County. There are several options out there. Whether emergency funds, shelter, or other services, assistance is available.
James V wrote:I just received eviction notice and I have no way to pay it. I have contacted the local Salvation Army (Oil City PA) and they tell me they don't do rent assistance.