Charities or churches in California

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Rose
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Charities or churches in California

Post by Rose »

We are getting evicted on July 01 2014. I need to pay a lawyer to help us stay a little longer so we can look for assistance for down payment and first month rent.

I need financial assistance with the lawyer, utility bills and car repairs, and 2 months on groceries! I've called around Oakland California Catholic Charities, they not accepting any new applicants until August 2014. We are desperately needing help!

Please if you can help, respond back! We already have eviction letter from the Sheriff, currently renting a car because we have to go to work! Thank you for reading my message! My family includes my husband, my 16 year old son, and myself! I also need to refill my medications.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Charities or churches in California

Post by Admin »

There are other places (religious) in the city of Oakland California. They may have a few dollars for first months payment, down payment money, etc. Read about financial aid from Oakland churches.
But the process does take time. And if you have an eviction letter from the sheriff already, it may be too late.
Zentec1

Post by Zentec1 »

Greetings
I hope to find whoever receives this text in peace and good health. I and my 2 girls, 2 and 3 moved here running from my abusive husband. I was told by my mother that Catholic Charities in California could help me. I just completed MT last class for my Bachelors by the grace of God and found myself homeless. Fortunately I found an apartment through the Cartesians butt I don’t have any furniture, WIC, stamps or 1st month rent yet. I am respectfully asking for any assistance from your church you can help me with. The 3 year old has seizures. Please contact me or by email.
Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Catholic Charities is a good p[lace for that furniture, appliances, and other items you need. Most have low cost thrift stores. Or if you are fleeing from abuse / a DV survivor, they often give free items. But first and foremost stay safe. Try the Catholic Charities in San Francisco.
Zentec1 wrote: and my 2 girls, 2 and 3 moved here running from my abusive husband. I was told by my mother that Catholic Charities in California could help me. Please contact me or by email.
Thanks