What church can give my kids Christmas toys

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
irving
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

What church can give my kids Christmas toys

Post by irving »

If your still available, Or know of any help, please contact me! I have three children who could really use some help! I have very limited income and have no idea what I'm going to do for Christmas, they don't want much, there not picky or greedy kids at all. My oldest is nine an is ADD but very high functioning.

She has some emotional and social problems making it hard for her to make friends. She is more tom boy and loves craft kits and wants a furby really bad, there way to expensive! I have a shy six year old who is the biggest girly girl, loves anything pretty, girly, purple or glittery. She really wants a furreal friend monkey toy. And my son is four, he's the most loving sweetest kid. He loves turtles and transformers and Legos. But he's so easy he'd be happy with a doll. My kids deserve a Christmas from the church and my family is just not in a spot to help me out. If it's possible if appreciate anything you could do! every one is turning me away. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: What church can give my kids Christmas toys

Post by Admin »

There are several churches to try in Brevard County for Christmas toys. Whether they will have toy turtles or money's, we don't know. You may need to just register and see what someone will donate to you. Your 3 children should just be happy with any gift that is appropriate. So don't be greedy and only demand certain gifts. But locate the holiday assistance in Brevard County. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... as_an.html
Cardinals

Post by Cardinals »

I am enquiring as to where the new location of the St. Vincent DePaul church office is now in West Union, Ohio. I need Christmas toys for my kids from those churches. I am not yet sure if I will be needing some assistance yet because both I and the State’s main Jobs and Family Services has to try and reach my local office here in Adams County but they have so far been ignoring us and the people there have messed up my Medicaid and because of it I have lost the State of Ohio paying my insurance premium. Now the Social Security is going to take out $300 a month from my disability pay and I am not able to survive with that much taken out and I can't buy Christmas toys without help from the church. I have until the first of next month to come up with money to pay my bills. Until recently when I received that stimulus payment from the government I had been overdrawn in my bank account for the past six months by $400 each month  and if I can't get the women in the office to start doing their job then I will be homeless come the first of next month. As I have no way to pay my rent and I have to move out and leave everything behind as I will be evicted and locked out of my apartment. I hope you can find out where the local office for Christmas toys from my kids is here.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Do not limited yourself just to a church for Christmas toys. As there are many places and programs that can give free gifts, such as charities, churches, government programs, corporations and so much more. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
Cardinals wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:52 am I hope you can find out where the local office for Christmas toys from my kids is here.