Applications to the Salvation Army in Mississippi

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Bob_Pisana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Applications to the Salvation Army in Mississippi

Post by Bob_Pisana »

Hello! I was just wondering what all I'd need to bring to the Salvation Army and how long would it take for them to assist my family and I. My fiancé and I lights are going to be cut off Monday, I found out Friday I'm pregnant. Though I'm twenty two, I am still in school. This change puts a bit of fear in our hearts. We have no family here with us in Greenwood, Mississippi. We are despite. I'm trying to find a job as well as him.
Beamer1a

Re: Applications to the Salvation Army in Mississippi

Post by Beamer1a »

To Whom It May Concern,
Thank you for the help that you have given me this past year since my diagnosis. My power would not be on if it was not for your assistance from the Salvation Army in Mississippi. I do have a concern about the weatherization program in my state of Mississippi. I have not been able to even get in touch with anybody in that department since I was approved for services in June, 2022. I have requested this program in person 6 times and also have emails where I have followed up on receiving the weatherization assistance. The power bill assistance case workers have called and left messages and have also forwarded my information to that department but I have never heard anything from them. Does this department exist? Is this an old assistance program from the Salvation Army that is no longer offered? I'm just trying to get some help sealing up my house.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Applications to the Salvation Army in Mississippi

Post by Admin »

You have to call them for applications. We are not the Salvation Army, but we have details on the locations to apply at. As there are many you can try. Learn more on how to get help from MS Salvation Army.