Catholic Charities can't help with security deposit on an ap

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Brewer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Catholic Charities can't help with security deposit on an ap

Post by Brewer »

I am a single mom. I lost my job. I was laid off and I got evicted of my home and I need help. I have two kids a daughter that is 6 years and my son that is 12 years. I need help with the deposit on a apartment that I applied. Catholic Charity they no longer have the program of helping for housing. I don't know anywhere else to go. Please help me sincerely.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Catholic Charities can't help with security deposit on a

Post by Admin »

Catholic Charities usually helps with housing needs. But security deposits would be kind of rare. it really depends on town, city, and church as well as income and other needs. So it really depends. You need to call your local branch, and we have them listed. Locate Catholic Charity centers.
Sutherland

Re: Catholic Charities can't help with security deposit on an ap

Post by Sutherland »

I'm two months behind on security deposit. I'm a young mother of two with one on the way. I'm due in February I need help somehow from Catholic charities in paying 1100 in security deposit for a new apartment before the 5th. Please I need help if I don't get help I am kicked out and I have no family to turn to. My parents died when I was two my siblings and I don't speak. Please help I don't want to be homeless. Please.
Scott G

Re: Catholic Charities can't help with security deposit on an ap

Post by Scott G »

Hello,
I am in a panic!
 I live in Sonoma county California (Windsor). I have a section 8 voucher and FINALLY after 6 months searching, was accepted to rent a home for my son & me.
When I got my voucher I was told to call Catholic charities to help with my deposit AFTER I have an address.
I contacted them but have heard nothing back. I contacted Rapid Rehousing and they are not accepting applications. I need to have a deposit to give this landlord by Wednesday November 12th. I don't know what to do for the security deposit if Catholic Charities does not help.
I work part time barely scraping by each month. I don't have money for deposit. What can I do? I'm so stressed out I could cry!
Thank you.