Minnesota Salvation Army keeps telling me no funds

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Jstark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Minnesota Salvation Army keeps telling me no funds

Post by Jstark »

I have got a eviction notice for back time rent. I’m scared my 9 kids will be all split up once we become homeless on April 8 2014. I just got a job 2 weeks ago and have another interview Friday. How can I get the landlord to not kick us out. I went to community action twice with the notice they refuse and Salvation army keep telling me to come on a day when I get a job. There are no funds. I just left what and do not know what to do. Please I cry everyday until we be split up.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Minnesota Salvation Army keeps telling me no funds

Post by Admin »

Yes, most charity agencies, such as the Salvation Army in Minneapolis, require someone having a job. Otherwise if they gave you money for rent or a bill, what would you do the following months(s). You need some way to be self-sufficient. Having 9 kids does not show that but rather it shows carelessness if you have that many kids and can't afford them. So charities have little incentive to assist you. But try the Minneapolis Salvation Army.
Scarlett Bloom

Re: Minnesota Salvation Army keeps telling me no funds

Post by Scarlett Bloom »

Hello, my name is Brandy Wiley and I'm a single mother of 3. I work and provide for my kids but recently I hit a hard time and need help from the Salvation Army. I was evicted from my place for 2 late payments on rent that were only 2 days late. I had to put my job on hold for a week. But I can't keep missing days. My job transfers and there working with me. I have somewhere to go in in Minnesota to stay with my grandma but I have no way of getting there. Right now, me and kids are staying house to house. I really need to get out of Minnesota, so I can continue to provide for them. Maybe the Salvation Army can assist. So, I'm writing your program to try and get some help with a 1 way ticket to help me better my children life.