Salvation Army centers in Louisiana are not helpful

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Lilly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Salvation Army centers in Louisiana are not helpful

Post by Lilly »

I found your site on the internet about the Salvation Army helping with utilities and rent. Every time I have called them in New Orleans Louisiana I have been told that they do not have funds. I am a senior as well as my husband who has been working with Temp Agencies and we are behind on rent and out water bill, but can find no one to help us.
sasolis

Re: Salvation Army centers in Louisiana are not helpful

Post by sasolis »

Sorry to hear this but I imagine with the state of the economy places are being underfunded and tapped out completely. Been hearing this quite a bit. Call all the resources listed for your are, call 211 for more. I don't know of anyone offering water bill assistance but it may be out there.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Salvation Army centers in Louisiana are not helpful

Post by Admin »

If one center does not help, try another. As there are several Salvation Army locations in Louisiana. They may all help with rent, utilities, and other needs as well. Find them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... finan.html

Lilly wrote:I found your site on the internet about the Salvation Army helping with utilities and rent. Every time I have called them in New Orleans Louisiana I have been told that they do not have funds. I am a senior as well as my husband who has been working with Temp Agencies and we are behind on rent and out water bill, but can find no one to help us.